Use of the website
Dubaere Group pays a lot of attention and care to its website and our social channels. We strive to ensure that all information is as complete, correct, understandable, accurate and up-to-date as possible. Despite all efforts, it may happen that certain information is incomplete, incorrect, inaccurate, not updated or displayed incorrectly. If the information you find on this website or receive via other information channels (telephone, email, chat or social media) shows shortcomings, Dubaere Group will do everything possible to rectify this as soon as possible. If you find any inaccuracies, please contact the website administrator. Use our contact form for this. We strive to deal with your report as quickly as possible.
All information on the Dubaere Group website is of a general nature, unless explicitly stated otherwise. The information is not adapted to circumstances specific to a person or entity. You should not consider this information as personal, professional or legal advice or its equivalent. To obtain specific or personal advice, please contact one of our services. Any videos and images you see on this website are primarily intended to illustrate the written content on the site only and all rights attached thereto are reserved exclusively by Dubaere Group.
All images, drawings and texts on this website are the property of Dubaere Group. These may not be reproduced, copied, published, adapted or used in any form, online or offline, without prior written permission. Hyperlinks and references Dubaere Group has not included hyperlinks or other references on any page of the website. Should such links or references be included in the future, Dubaere Group has no technical or substantive control or authority over these sites and can therefore not offer any guarantee about the completeness or correctness of the content and the availability of the websites and information sources.
Protection of personal data Dubaere Group attaches great importance to the protection of your privacy. Most information is available through the website without having to provide personal data. Only when filling in our contact form will you be asked for personal information. Your data will then be treated in accordance with the law of 8 December 1992 on the protection of privacy with regard to the processing of personal data. P age | 2 DUBAERE NV Tielstraat 176 T + 32 (0) 51 48 04 10 B-8760 Meulebeke F + 32 (0) 51 48 63 93 Belgium ON BE 0426.68.473
In a constantly expanding digital world, Dubaere Group has the important task of protecting the privacy of the personal data you entrust to us. We also believe it is important to inform you about how we use your personal information and to provide you with choices about how the information is used. We therefore recommend that you read this privacy statement carefully. This privacy statement states, among other things, which data is collected by us on this website, how we use this data and how the data is secured. Dubaere Group includes the following, non-limited companies, Dubaere NV, Dubatex NV, LCM Projects, Chama NV, ... In this statement ("Privacy Statement") the following is explained:
1. Scope and Acceptance
2. Personal data collected by Dubaere Group
3. Personal data of children
4. Why Dubaere Group collects personal data and how this data is used
5. Sharing of personal data by Dubaere Group
6. Your rights
7. Security and data retention
8. How to contact
1. Scope and acceptance of this Privacy Statement This privacy statement applies to the personal data that we collect about you for the purpose of providing you with our products and services. By using the Dubaere site or by providing us with your personal data, you are accepting the practices described in this privacy statement. If you do not agree with this privacy statement, please do not use the Dubaere site and do not provide us with any personal data. Dubaere Group reserves the right to change this privacy statement at any time. We recommend that you regularly consult this privacy statement so that you are aware of any changes and always know how your personal data may be used.
2. Personal data collected by Dubaere Group Dubaere Group may collect personal data through various sources, including: Online and electronic interactions with us, including through our website or Dubaere Group applications on third-party social networks (such as Facebook); Offline interactions with us such as drawing up quotations, contracts, confirmations, ... for the delivery of goods and / or services where company data and / or additional personal data are collected. Your interaction with online targeted content (such as vacancies) provided by Dubaere Group, or by service providers on behalf of Dubaere Group, through third party apps or websites. P age |
3 DUBAERE NV Tielstraat 176 T + 32 (0) 51 48 04 10 B-8760 Meulebeke F + 32 (0) 51 48 63 93 Belgium ON BE 0426.68.473 2.1 Information that you provide directly to us This is information that you provide directly to us with your consent for a specific purpose, including:
Personal contact information / Company contact information, including any information that Dubaere Group needs to contact you personally, in order to further inform you in response to an inquiry submitted by you via the website form (such as your name, email address, personal telephone number, company name, registered office, VAT number, company telephone number, contact persons, ...)
Demographic information, including your date of birth, age, gender, location (zip code, town / city, province and geolocation), hobbies, interests, and information about your family or lifestyle, are only requested in function of an application interview or in relation to a specific job offer.
By using this website you consent to the processing of the information by Google in the manner and for the purposes described above.
2.3 Data collected from other sources We may collect information about you from other legitimate sources to eg offer our products and services, customer follow-up, ... Examples of such sources are external data collectors, public sources and third party social networks. Such information may include:
General and / or financial company information; Personal contact information; and All personal data that is part of your profile with a third party social network (e.g. Facebook) and may be shared with us by that social network (such as your name, e-mail address, gender, birthday, town / city, profile picture, username and friend list). More information about the data we may collect can be found on the website of the respective social network. We may also receive personal data when we acquire other companies. 3. Personal data of children The collection of personal data of children is not part of the objective of the business activities of Dubaere Group across the various companies. Dubaere Group therefore never knowingly requests or collects personal data from children under the age of 12. If Dubaere Group discovers that it has accidentally obtained personal data from a child under the age of 12, it will remove that child's personal data from its files as soon as reasonably possible.
4. Why Dubaere Group collects personal data and how it uses this data Dubaere Group collects and uses personal data exclusively for the purpose for which the data was obtained. Dubaere Group may use your personal data for all or some of the following purposes: Customer / Supplier Service: to better serve you as a customer / supplier, including answers to your questions, complaints and general feedback about our products and services. Our customer and supplier service can be provided through various forms of communication, such as email, letter, fax and telephone
Personalization: Dubaere Group can combine personal data collected via one source (eg a website) with data originating from another source (eg a trade fair event). In this way Dubaere Group gets a more complete picture of you as a customer / supplier, with which Dubaere Group can serve you better and more personally, including with regard to the following: o Website: to improve and personalize your experience on our website , by making use of data such as technical computer information and / or information about previous use of the website; (Google Analytics) o Products: to improve the products and services of Dubaere Group, to better tailor them to your needs and to come up with new product ideas. This includes the P age | 5 DUBAERE NV Tielstraat 176 T + 32 (0) 51 48 04 10 B-8760 Meulebeke F + 32 (0) 51 48 63 93 Belgium ON BE 0426.68.473 use of demographic information, customer profiling information and customer feedback;
Social Features: to offer you a number of social features, including: o Third Party Social Networks o Dubaere Group may use your personal data when you use third party social networking features such as "Facebook Connect" or "Facebook Like". These functions may be integrated into the Dubaere site, among other things, to allow you to share content with friends. o If you use these functions, it is possible that Dubaere Group may obtain certain personal data about you through the social network in question. More information about how these functions work and the profile data that Dubaere Group can obtain about you can be found on the website of the relevant social network.
Other specific purposes We may use your personal data for other specific business purposes, such as the day-to-day operation and security of the Dubaere site.
5. Sharing of personal data by Dubaere Group Dubaere Group does not share your personal data with third parties who want to use your data for direct marketing. Dubaere Group may also share your personal data with third parties for other purposes, but only in the following cases:
5.1 Related companies Dubaere Group may communicate your personal data for legitimate business purposes (such as, for example, to process orders, quotation requests, complaints handling,…) to its related companies or subsidiaries. 5.2 Service providers Dubaere Group may rely on service providers, representatives or contractors to provide services on behalf of Dubaere Group, including the provision of the Dubaere site and the services available to you. These third parties may be required to access or process your personal data when providing these services. Dubaere Group requires by written agreement from such third parties, who may be located in a country other than the country in which you have used the Dubaere site or service, to comply with all relevant data protection laws and security requirements regarding your personal data. Moreover, these third parties may under no circumstances share your personal data with another party that has not been used by Dubaere Group. Any other use (e.g. promotional purposes) of your personal data is therefore strictly prohibited by these parties. P age | 6 DUBAERE NV Tielstraat 176 T + 32 (0) 51 48 04 10 B-8760 Meulebeke F + 32 (0) 51 48 63 93 Belgium ON BE 0426.68.473 5.3
Partners and joint promotions Dubaere Group may conduct joint or co-sponsored programs or promotions with another company and, as part of your involvement in the activity, collect and use your personal data. Your personal data will only be processed internally by Dubaere Group and will in no way be shared with another company, notwithstanding the common bond in terms of promotions or other activities. Information that another company wishes to obtain in this context will have to be passed on to them directly by you. Dubaere Group recommends that you read the privacy statements of such companies before sharing your personal data. If you do not want your personal data to be collected by or shared with any company other than Dubaere Group, you can always choose not to participate in such activities. If you sign up to receive communications from such a company, please note that you always have the right to unsubscribe and should contact that company directly.
5.4 Legal requirements and business transfer Dubaere Group may disclose your personal data if it is required to do so by law or if Dubaere Group considers in good faith that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with legal procedures or to respond to any claims. In the event of a full or partial merger with or a full or partial acquisition of one of Dubaere Group's companies by another company, the acquirer would have access to the information held by that Dubaere Group entity. That information may include personal data.
6. Your rights 6.1 Right to unsubscribe from advertising messages For the time being Dubaere Group does not intend to send you newsletters or promotional e-mails to the e-mail addresses known by us via direct mailing. In the future, should we choose to begin sending such promotional messages to our customers, you have the right to unsubscribe ("opt-out") and you can do so by: (a) following the instructions in the relevant advertising message; (b) contact us. Please note that even if you indicate that you no longer wish to receive advertising messages, you can still receive administrative messages from Dubaere Group. 6.2 Access and rectification You have the right to request access to your personal data. You can send us a request for this. If Dubaere Group cannot provide access to your personal data, you will be informed why this is not possible. You also have the right to ask Dubaere Group to correct inaccuracies in your personal data. P age | 7 DUBAERE NV Tielstraat 176 T + 32 (0) 51 48 04 10 B-8760 Meulebeke F + 32 (0) 51 48 63 93 Belgium ON BE 0426.68.473
7. Security and retention of data 7.1 Data security To protect your personal data, Dubaere Group has mapped out the existing procedures and our existing measures have been tested and further secured: Secure business environment: Dubaere Group stores your data in secure company environments that only be accessible to Dubaere Group employees, representatives and contractors on a need-to-know basis. This includes a closed server room and storage space. Up-to-date software security: the hardware and software that Dubaere Group uses is always up-to-date with the latest security in terms of firewalls, spam filters, anti-virus software, ... Dubaere Group works closely with external IT partners to guarantee constant security of our digital data. This applies to newly purchased hardware and software as well as to our hardware and software that are already in use. 7.2 Retention Dubaere Group will not keep your personal data longer than necessary for the stated purpose, taking into account our need to answer questions and solve problems, improve services and offer new services, and comply with legal requirements. This means that we can keep your personal data for a reasonable period after your last interaction with Dubaere Group. When the personal information we collect is no longer required, we will securely destroy or delete it. Personal data obtained in function of a job interview or vacancy will not be kept longer than necessary. 8. Contact Dubaere Group acts as "controller" for the personal data it processes in the context of this privacy statement. Belgian law applies to this privacy statement, as well as AVG from 25/05/2018. Any disputes arising from this or otherwise related to this website will be submitted to the competent court in Izegem. You can also ask us questions about the privacy statement by filling in our contact form or by contacting us using the information below. Telephone at +32 (0) 51 48 04 10 E-mail to Letter to Dubaere NV, Tieltstraat 176, 8760 Meulebeke - Belgium Copyright © March 2018 Dubaere Group